Thursday, July 31, 2008

My first day of trying to get great deals...

I have always been one who loves to go to Meijer and try and save at least half of what I spent if not more. A truely wonderful day at the store is when I save more than I save. For example I was at Meijer this past Saturday and I spent 21.58 and save 21.12, soooo close!!! After that shopping trip I was determined to try and find some great ways to save money so I stumbled across moneysavingmom.com and it has been my obsession for the past few days! :) Tonight was my first successful trip to Walgreens if you really look at this place you can find some wonderful deals! :)

I was paid 2.96 to get this stuff read below to find out how :)

Everything in this picture if I figured my rebates to be 21.94 because I am putting the rebate on the Walgreens gift card. In the store I paid 18.88 so techincally Walgreens will be paying my 2.96 to shop at their store, about how much it takes to drive to the store :) HA Here is how I did it!!!
Tuf was B1G1 4.99
~ESR $5
~2 for Free
Twizzlers
~WC .99 each
Jane Powder

~ESR 4.99 (1 powder for free)
Pert
~ESR up to 4.29 I paid 3.79 so I assume that is how much I will get back for that.
Hershey Bliss (the best deal)
~Weekly Sale 2/$7
~MC totaling $3
~ESRC totaling $3
~ESR $5 back for spending $10 on Hershey candy! so here is the breakdown

3 Bags
10.50
-3.00
-3.00
-5.00
= +.50
Yes I got paid .50 to buy three bags of Bliss Chocolate! :)

Oh and since they had a one day coupon that was $5 after spending $20. That's what really helped me to have them pay me for my purchases.

I am a very happy girl, finding deals and getting deals make me extremely happy and can now sleep.

I can't wait to go to WalMart on Saturday because by my calcutions I should be walking out of there with 7 things of Cereal at 2.10 or right around there! :)

Overall for my first day out it was a good one, and I went to the movies tonight where I got a free drink and a thing of Popcorn for TWO DOLLARS! And the show was only four dollars as it was!

Any questions on how to do this contact me!

No comments: